Direct Mail Services
Direct Mail Information
A tool for beginner or infrequent mailers that will help you to harness the power of mail for your business or organization. This page will walk you through all of the key decision points in creating a direct mail campaign. It contains glossary terms and tips that give you common-sense advice for making the most of your mailing.
If you are setting up a mailing campaign then please take a minute to read through our basic guide on business mailings. There are several things you can do to ensure a productive campaign. PostNet has the equipment and expertise to be your complete printing and mailing house. We will print, label, and mail your postcards so you don't have to go to several different companies for these individual services.
If you have any questions, please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions regarding direct mailing. Direct Mailing has been a proven success in marketing your company and products. Let us help you market your company so you can sit back as the money starts to roll in!
Why Choose PostNet to do your direct mailing?
- Flexibility: You can mail anyone your message, at any time, using a variety of formats. Direct mail allows you to send postcards, color brochures, free samples, co-op mailing, and folded pieces. The choice is up to you and your budget.
- Targeting: With direct mail marketing and the use of mailing lists, you can narrow down your targeted demographic and choose a specific audience that you would like to reach, complete with a message uniquely relevant to their interests and needs.
- Convenience: PostNet offers a one-stop solution for your printing and mailing needs. With us, you can place your order with one company instead of dealing with several.
- Privacy: With direct mail, not only can you reach your customers without your competition's knowledge, you can also allow your customers to see your message without distraction.
- Fast Turnaround Time: Your printed products can be delivered by mail within 2-5 business days after printing has been completed.
- No Shipping Charges: You don’t pay to have printed products shipped to you or to your mail house.
- List Certification: We will CASS certify your list to ensure that addresses are valid. We also remove duplicate addresses so that you only pay for what we mail. PostNet also offers a new cutting edge technology that connects directly to the USPS system to replace any address that has recently been changed or forwarded.
Are mailing lists a thing of the past or the wave of the future? Well the answer to those questions is surprisingly, BOTH!
In the past technology was very limited and although mailing lists were still used, the data contained in the lists was most of the time outdated, inaccurate and expensive. In today's market the internet has proven to be the fastest and most efficient means of data management, distribution and transmittal. Combining the power of the internet with our unique mailing list database will insure that you are receiving the most up-to-date data and managing that data can be done right on our website without any prior mailing list experience!
If you are looking to purchase a solid mailing list, then you have come to the right place. Click the "Get Started" button now to begin building your list today!
Why should you purchase a list from us?
- Most up-to-date data from the top data sources
- Instant turnaround (takes about 30 seconds to process request)
- Privacy compliant
- All data is tailor fit for your marketing campaign (done right here on our site)
- The lowest rates on the internet
Some examples of data filters:
- Rent vs. Own
- Gross individual or family income
- Credit Scores (Beacon)
- Particular Postal Code
- Age Groups
- Business Type
- Education Level
- Mortgage payment
- Loan Amount
- Debt Level
There are hundreds of companies that are in business of selling information and filtered lists are available upon request. We will get you an accurate list that will be cleaned and checked for free by PostNet.
*The list quote is good for 10 business days
*Upon purchase, you own the list. We will send you the list in the format in which we received it.
*We will not sell or reuse your list